Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Please ignore the dumpy couch...


We're waiting out a Summer rain storm. Lucca is taking it VERY SERIOUSLY, you know how these things can get out of hand if you aren't paying attention...


Meanwhile, my hand is healing up pretty well and my ring might be done this weekend. I've been working on another possible foster pup situation and while a "meet and greet" was supposed to happen tomorrow it's not confirmed and actually looking a little sketchy now. Will keep you posted as he's a totally adorable Boxer mix who sounds like a super pleasant visitor.

Is anyone else suffering from neighbors who think the 4th of July is meant to be celebrated for two weeks in advance??? Heads are gonna roll, as my husband says- because I am so sick of spending our nights calming down Lucca during what sounds like an invasion on the front lawn.

3 comments:

always sunny said...

OMG. the fireworks.
they are soooooooooooo freakin illegal here and let me tell you, my neighbors are going to have to smoke their bottle rockets soon, because as soon as i call the police on them and the police take all their weed and then slap them with a 513.00 fine i can sleep better knowing that my house MIGHT not burn down with the concoction of HOT SUN, bottle rockets and bong residue. but whatever.

Raven said...

The dogs are on high alert right now because of fireworks season...this is REALLY not helping the temperamental tum issues.

Sidney Ann said...

Tell Lucca to tell me when the storm is over. I need the 411, I gotta know!

Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday! :D