Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This is still a dog blog.


I thought Rocko's new favorite way to enjoy one of our comfy chairs would provide a good chortle for you... pay no mind to the dirty floor, dirty towel for dog feet and generally cluttered everything. This is what happens when mommy goes away for a girls night and then comes home with no energy/willingness to tidy up. The Rockster is getting a little thick around the middle and perhaps this new way of lounging has come about because of it's ability make room for his gut? Calorie cutting has begun.


My littlest man is getting older, we can tell more and more these days that he has grown up tendencies and general temperament shifts that make him seem even MORE cat-like if that's possible. He's still so silly... and still so snuggly... Just less internal struggle to be not-evil I think. Another bit of evidence that he's getting old-ish, he's so freaking set in his ways. Lucca demands bourbon at precisely 7:30pm and wishes to have turn down service no later than 9pm. Stubborn little monkey!

2 comments:

Raven said...

Such cuties!

I wish I would've gotten a pic of the girls this morning when the catten was on the other side of the sliding glass door. Hello FREAK-OUT!

Anonymous said...

I love the chair pic. Too cute! My dog straddles the back of the couch like a cat.