Sunday, September 7, 2008


I had a great weekend, but I'm beyond exhausted from it. Hans was gone for a bachelor party in the city on Saturday night so I hopped over to a BBQ at the beach with my family and got my drink on. Sister Mary (who, by the way, managed to convince me to let her touch my camera to take the above photo and several others) stayed over and kept the boogieman away. When the hubster returned today we shared some nachos and I watched Raising Arizona while he fell asleep, FAST. We accomplished allot of chores before I lost him to the movie (the yard looks amazing, again I thank you honey) we also managed outings with the pooches both days (photos to come). Off to dreamland, maybe you'll hear more about it later!

3 comments:

Raven said...

I love that movie!

IndianaJones said...

the rest of the shots are adorable. I love the ones of all you girls (well minus you ms. photog) wish we could have been there, looks like too much fun.

Sidney Ann said...

I just watched that movie this morning! Sadly, that's all I have to report.