Friday, May 29, 2009

There's sumfin in der...

Ummm, it's entirely possible that there's a chupacabra in the laundry closet.
At precisely 1:57pm today an unmistakable ruckus erupted from exactly that direction... I nearly wet my trousers as I panicked over what to wield should the sumfin and I meet face to face. Grap a shoe? What if it's a big critter? Trap it with the laundry basket? What if it's a small critter? Grab a hammer? Ew. Get the vacuum? Online discussions thwarted this...
In the end I went at it with the camera and bamboo, a nice little fusion of old and new.

Poke, Poke... poke POKE pOkE...
Come on out you little shit...
Oh, so you're in the dryer hose are you?


I scared it into submission/silence and have made no progress...
Might have to bring in the big guns, aka: DYNOMITE.
Or...
I could...
Turn the dryer on.


Roast beast anyone?

No comments: