Friday, March 14, 2008

Humdinger


So this is the one that really got me. At least there aren't any bangs, but still... look at the hair! I look like I'm in some bad rock band ESPECIALLY because I'm wearing a UNI-TARD!!!!! Holy heck Batman, why am I wearing a uni-tard with STIRRUPS?!?!?!?!? God only knows. Perhaps money was tight. I wanted animals throughout my entire childhood and I was only granted a few small experiences to have any (save for the cat that lived forever), but I don't think this was even one of my bunnies. I could have been hiding out with this rabbit that belonged to someone else because of the stirrup pants/uni-tard plight, telling Mr. bunny my woes and how I wished that he would accidentally chew a hole in said outfit thus rendering it unwearable... I know for a fact that he didn't do as I asked, but I swear to God I do not wear these things any more. Well...

Good luck photo contest participants! Get over to Ashley's blog to vote, I can't wait to see who the winner is!



More to post later~

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I wanted a bunny so bad when I was a kid. :)

Love the outfit