Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's for dinner?

As we headed out of the community on our walk this evening I mentioned I was wishing for a pizza.

H: Yum! I want a pizza too. You know, we do have a movie to watch and movies and pizza go well together.

C: Yes they do. I want pepperoni on it.

A little while later we're passing by another community that we commonly loop through and I'm still thinking of things I want to eat. Casually talking about the day, I suddenly get a whiff of something tasty...

C: Oooh, that smells gooooood! Like... a twice backed potato! I TOTALLY WANT A TWICE BAKED POTATO!

H: Yeah, and it's weed.

C: blink. blink.

C: Hysterical laughter.

C: I'll take my potato ala carte. Without the side of weed. AND a pizza.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

and now i want pizza... and a potato.

Actually I just realized I didn't eat dinner....

ha!