Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy May

I don't have much for you... my mind has been full, but it will not likely mean anything to anyone else. I have a few lovely pictures from today that I'll get up tomorrow as we spent the day having a little bit of an adventure and didn't return home until very late. I've had my heart set on taking some day hikes around here and seeing places we've never been. As much as we exercise with the dogs, I just get tired of the same routes after awhile. The weather did not cooperate today for the Snoqualmie hike we had specifically chosen, which meant we were forced to settle on Greenlake and goofing around in the city. Our walk around the lake was still quite pleasant despite the fact that it lacked water falls and abandoned bridges, we were further comforted by an amazing lunch at a noodle house near by, grocery shopping at the delectable Whole Foods and then yet another lucky visit with my sis-in-law and nieces. It's such a gift to be able to see so much of them in these early weeks of Sabine's development. Children change so fast anyway, but especially in those first few months and I just love being able to have this time together. I can't hold my head up anymore, I must go to bed. Back tomorrow to tell you about my shooting lesson (handguns, not cameras) and the community meeting (our first in the new digs and one sure to produce colorful neighbor characters).

No comments: