Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome Fall!

I'm still working on finding time for that post all about Dad and I traveling homeward with blow outs and broken axles, but in the mean time October is here and Miles is sporting a lovely scarf for his Internet friends. I love this time of year and the fact that I just had a totally goofy day of everything being harder than it should be will not stop me from noticing that it's feeling a little crisper and wetter and darker and I'm excited for our anniversary and the holidays that follow. Happy October everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

i love a dog in a scarf! I'm happy you're back!

mendedheart said...

feeling a little crisper and wetter and darker...I get it. Nice. Happy October back atcha!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

That's a goooooooood lookin' scarf!

Raven said...

Adorable!