Friday, January 9, 2009

Hoot



This is a new friend WHOOO has been bringing me lots of joy!
Hans gave this little owl to me for Christmas (from Anthropologie) and despite saying "Holiday 2008" on the backside, it's just too cute to pack up for the majority of the year.
I found him a kitchen knob to perch on so that nobody will harass him about his backside and instead we can enjoy his cheerful presence every day.


P.S. Thanks for all of your trip/dog sitting well-wishings via text, email, comments and such! Our plans have changed, seemed unavoidable, but we are still very excited to celebrate a birthday wherever it may be! Portland will have to wait... I see a Forrette frolic in our future perhaps? Maybe the fates were spurring us to wait for those crazy kids to move up? We shall see...

4 comments:

Raven said...

That is adorable!

I like the idea of waiting for Portland to see the Forrette crew and their beautiful new pad. :)

always sunny said...

he is soooo cute! you could make one just like that out of felt! i thought you did when i first saw it. you really need a felt career...

everyone at nathan's work wants a "special santa".

it's my turn to take it to work on monday.

Sidney Ann said...

I like him too and think he deserves a permanent home outside of the ornament box.

Ashley said...

YESSS!!!!! I hope sooo!!! Cause that would be the bestest!

And I need that owl! Whys he gotta be soo cute?!?!