Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We. Are. Too. Hot.

This is Lucca trying to will a breeze to come in the living room window last night when we were just about dead from the record temps around here...


Diego is willing it as well, he's visiting for a couple of weeks again while my family is on vacation in no doubt equally as sweltering cities and states. Hi family! How's that new RV treating you?


We hope you are staying cool and soaking up every precious moment you have on this planet, no matter what the temperature may be! We sure are trying, the days already feel like they're getting shorter and I wasn't ready for that. Lately our adventures include a broken down Mini Cooper and subsequent repair bill, lots more tattoo progress and a double dose of the travel bug which will hopefully result in the purchase of plane tickets very soon. Leave it to the Mini to challenge our plans, but what the heck... life is too short not to follow your folly. Speaking of life, she is surprising me every day. I'm constantly in awe of my smallness and yet feel so big as I see the details of this adventure so carefully thought out. Jump around my friends! It's all good...

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

I love what you said about soaking up every precious moment on this planet. I've been feeling that way lately too. It makes days so much more enjoyable when you appreciate every single moment!

Hope it's cooling down for you guys!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Oh ya, we're feeling you on the too hot. Hope some cool breezes come your way soon. We had them this morning and it was soooooo refreshing!