Monday, August 3, 2009

Date night on a bridge...


A few favorites from our date on Saturday... there are more to come, but lately I'm having the WORST luck when it comes to uploading photos to any such public forum. Facebook and Blogger have seemingly teamed against me and find it humorous to thwart my sharing attempts. Please be patient... will keep trying! In any event, here we are on Deception Pass bridge after the most amazing dinner at Cameron's in Anacortes. I NEVER get tired of where we live, it's glorious for driving dates. Watch out, photos not resized cuz I'm too lazy for that. :o)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Deception Pass is one of my fave places!

Lauryn said...

Wow, what a gorgeous view from that bridge. I love the sunset in the last photo!

ana poe said...

Makes me want to move... but is the Mexican food any good? Because SF is tops for that alone.

mendedheart said...

These are really lovely. Thx for posting. I looked at em big and was almost there. Plus, bridge, you and Hans are so photogenic.

bandofbrothers said...

beautiful pictures! i especially love the first one!