Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lucca Log: Day 2,921 of my capture. "Wrong door. "

Upon completion of my toileting ritual I require IMMEDIATE re-entry to the captor's quarters. There is very real risk of hypothermia when the temperatures dip below 72 degrees. 

My ritual is simple. 
One time per day I race out of bed screaming at the top of my lungs that I must go outside "RIGHT BLOODY NOW!" I have been holding it for 24 hours at this point, I don't know WHY they continue to question my urgency. I head for the furthest and most private portion of the exercise yard, make my deposit, then race back to the door. Sometimes I'm confused on which door though. I blame the low blood sugar as I have typically not yet been fed at this point. 

Today I may have made a SLIGHT miscalculation again, and Cam just sat there mocking me. One of those Tweedle beasts then stole my camera thunder and interrupted my protest with a side view of his man bits. 

Mmmmm... man bits. 


I digress. 

The thing is... it's quite unacceptable to have TWO perfectly functional doors, but to randomly refuse to use one! I do not understand this. I need to access the door CLOSEST to me at all times, this is a matter of life and death, what in the hell could be logical about sporadically restricting access other than to torture me?!


I swear to the God of Chicken Liver, I'm going to burn it all down.


http://youtu.be/qpCjOK_S77w

No comments: