Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have been...


-Pushing my niece on a swing at the park in the sun!

-Having dinner with my whole family in the beach house then playing my sisters' version of the Newlywed Game which totally rocked! I learned that if my husband was an animal he would be a Sasquatch and that we both view his proposal as the most romantic moment we've ever shared.

-Feeling awful after my massage and feeling sorry that my husband felt awful too! We had great massages, but for some reason both of us were in our own personal state of horrid going into those treatments and the body work seemed to induce detox like a hurricane that we didn't have time to take cover from. Hans ended up with a pinched nerve and has been to the chiropractor twice in three days. Poor honey, not so happy anniversary I guess.

-Knitting like a fiend, hopeful to finish a project THIS YEAR that has been in the works since LAST YEAR!

-Cooking. Cleaning. Feeling excited at the sight of all the trees coming down on our hillside today, this is going to be the beginning of a great transformation to our property.

-Freaking out about money. Those trees were expensive to murder!

-Seriously stuff is expensive yo!

-OMG. Have you seen how much everything costs???

Anyway, I've been busy. It's probably just a sign of things to come given that we're all talking about holiday stuff already and I have lots to do in regards to gift making and such. I'm exhausted. Sleep is not my friend these days and I'm pretty maxed out trying to maintain my usual routine on less than half the fuel.

Maxed out...

Synonyms: Cranky, pissed off, loopy, fragile, sees self as fat.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

-MY CAMERA IS BROKEN. It's possible that I dropped it, but that's just pure unsupported, unsubstantiated, couldn't possibly happen to a responsible person- speculation.

Lets say I did drop it... a little... would you expect that it's normal for the camera to then begin a sort of chugging/lurching song every time you turn it on? And then would you expect that is could also be the reason that from then on the framing is off too? You know, every time you take a picture which you thought was going to be just super turns out to be an inch to the left or right or you just cut off some one's head or chin because the view you see is not that of the final shot? Oh, and then there's the focusing issue... at certain distances it just plain refuses to focus. Somebody please hold my hand.

Ugh. I can't believe it. My little baby has to go to the shop for work and you can be sure they are not going to know that I might have dropped it at all. Nope.

"It just started doing that OUT OF NOWHERE." Weird.


Did I mention I don't have funds for this right now?

2 comments:

Marianne Elixir said...

This post, despite the sympathy of the miserable massage and money stress, made me crack up.

Laughter is an immeasurable wealth.

Love the Sasquatch bit. When my husband had a myspace page, that was his profile name and photo.

Raven said...

Oh honey...*HUG*