Monday, April 6, 2009

The prodigal SUN...

After all of the years I loathed rising temperatures...
after all of the trips to far away and far more tropical destinations
wherein I felt lethargic and exhausted and hated my flat hair!
I have most certainly arrived at a place in my life where I now understand the
sun and the sun understands me. My bones and muscles need the heat,
my skin is SO fair, but it feels good to bask in the light and pink-up my cheeks.
The inexplicable joy that now comes from running is only multiplied when doing so under the SUN! Drooly, toasty pups are so happy to be dry and sniffing out yard-bugs while their humans are lounging nearby.

It's going to suck when it snows in two weeks.

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

I love the title of this post! So perfect.

Lovely photos. Can you send some of that sunshine this way??